Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beef Stroganoff!!

Ok. So last night I tried to make onion rings. I tried to bake them in the oven. They didn't turn out very well so I'm not going to even make an effort to post it until I fry them at a later date.

Ingredients:
1#hamburger
1 can mushroom soup
1/2t garlic powder
salt and pepper
1/2c sour cream
noodles or mashed potatoes
green beans (For a side)

1. Cook hamburger with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (and onions if so desired). Drain grease.
2. add mushroom soup, 1 can of water, and cooked noodles.
3. Once ready to serve, add 1/4c sour cream.
4. To go with the stroganoff, try noodles or mashed potatoes and add green beans on the side, seasoned with salt, pepper, Lawry's seasoning salt, butter, and garlic salt.

We cooked our noodles in soup and water with the hamburger and stuff for about 20min OR just cook them in salted water according to package directions.:)

Brad and I made this. Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment