Sunday, March 13, 2011

Schnazzy Scrambled Eggs!

Sorry it has taken SO LONG!!!! Been busy with midterms at college and just a tad stressed with finding a new job. Hopefully my future updates of recipes will win over your forgiveness. :) I have quite a few recipes to add so be patient! This week is spring break so hopefully I will have some time but I also have some severe health issues going on so, will have to visit doctor for 3 time in 5 months! Gr!

Anyway! On to the schnazzy scrambled eggs. Sorry about the pic quality by the way, mom took the ipod touch with her so had to use my laptop!



Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/3c milk
2T butter
1T cream cheese
1 scallion
1 slice of prosciutto (can use bacon, sausage, whatever you have on hand)
3 small brussel sprouts minced.
Cheese
Salt and pepper

Directions:
1.      Melt butter.
2.      Add scallions, prosciutto, and brussel sprouts, until browned.
3.      Scramble eggs with milk, and salt and pepper.
4.      Add to hot pan.
5.      Stir until cooked.
6.      Top with cheese.
7.      Serve with toast.

Hope you like it. Just using some staples that I have on hand. You can do the same. I like throwing stuff like this together. One day I even made green eggs and ham a few years ago and I just blended the eggs with leftover spinach leaves and added some bacon bits! If any of you have picky kids, they probably won't even notice the spinach taste and yet they'd get great vitamins!

Hope you find this interesting!

 *the little cubes on top are garlic mozzarella cheese*

No comments:

Post a Comment