Sunday, February 10, 2013

EASIEST & MOST DELICIOUS GUACAMOLE EVER!

My version:

Probably one of the best guacs I’ve ever made.

For some reason I rarely make it the same twice? IDK.
1 avocado (Brad hates avocado and guacamole so I don’t need a lot) plus I found these different types of avocados, they’re not Haas but some other type so they were pretty huge compared to the usual size.
1/2 roma tomato
1/4 minced garlic (I just sprinkled some in because I buy it in a jar)
1/2t salt (VERY IMPORTANT)
1/4t black pepper
3T sour cream

It’s delicious ok. I usually add lime juice but I forgot to buy one but I like this version without it better personally. Another typical ingredient is cilantro but the store had crappy cilantro, I don’t use a lot of it or often enough to buy it and it tastes like dish soap water to me so I didn’t add either of those.

A nice tip I learned tho is put the avocado pit in the guacamole to help the avocado from turning brown. :)

EDIT: I had to mash all this up with a hamburger masher (it’s like this kind of hard plastic fan pin wheel thing, worked really well actually) then I had to stir it with a baby spoon. I did get the dishes in the dishwasher tho so we will have normal eating utensils at supper time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment