Friday, February 18, 2011

Next Week's Menu:

Monday:
  • Pollo ala Crema (Chicken in Cream Sauce)
  • Guacamole
  • Spanish Rice
Wednesday:
  • Homemade Lasagna 
    • with (homemade)Whole Wheat Noodles and (homemade) spaghetti sauce
  • Cheesy Garlic French Bread
  • Salad
  • Vanilla Hearts (Dessert)
Saturday (Lunch):
  • Chicken Noodle Soup

I plan on getting all the groceries I need on Monday since I only have one college class that day and then it'll be easier to make everything through the week without having to go to the grocery store that is 15 miles away. :) I'm looking forward to this week's food!

P.S.- I have been typing up what recipes I want to add to this blog and so far down I have 59 of them and I'm not even close to being done yet, so BRACE YOURSELVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment